New submission procedure for Cartoon Forum and new deadline
1/ NEW DEADLINE to submit your project: 27 May 2014
=> only 4 months between project submission and Cartoon Forum, instead of 5
2/ LIGHTER SUBMISSION PROCEDURE
- NO STORYBOARD: you don’t need to send a full storyboard anymore, only the concept and the treatment of your new project
- NO European COOPERATION LETTERS anymore
- NO European POINTS anymore
3/ ONLINE PROJECT SUBMISSION:
- No more printed files and DVD to send
- You can fill in the online form at your own pace and save each step as you go. You will not have to submit your project “immediately", you can dot it when you are ready with everything (before final deadline of 27 May).
4/ The project files WILL NOT BEEN SENT TO THE BUYERS BEFORE the Cartoon Forum:
- We will not collect the interests of the buyers before Cartoon Forum anymore
- This is done to give you the complete control of your presentation/pitch in front of the buyers
- It will give more importance to your trailer and your pitch
- Producers will still be able to choose whether they want to make their Project Files available for the buyers or not.
5/ ONLY 5 DEADLINES TO REMEMBER:
- 27 May: submission of the projects
- 5 June: selection of the projects
- 30 June: participants’ registration
- 29 August: submission of your trailer
- 12 September: schedule of the pitching sessions
Click HERE to access the application page with full details and the link to the online form.
We hope that these changes will make your life easier, so that you can concentrate on what really matters, creating beautiful projects!
The 25th Cartoon Forum, the co-pro and pitching event for TV series, will take place from 23-26 Sept 2014 in Toulouse, France.