Full house for the second day of Cartoon Springboard
This second day was very intense! We started with a presentation on the broadcaster’s role and involvement with Telidja Klaï (Head of Acquisitions Ketnet VRT) and the rest of the day, we discovered 12 projects very original and diverse:
- Laika & Nemo - Johannes Schubert (Germany)
- Betontenger - Balázs Rónyai (Hungary)
- Tweet Hearts - Lisa Bayer (Germany)
- The day when... - Simon Henry (France)
- The Brownies - Alexandra Lopez (Bulgaria)
- Sara and the Scarecrow - Tessa Moult Milewska (Poland)
- Geno - Dato Kiknavelidze (Georgia)
- André La Rouge - Christian Zehetmeier (Germany)
- Hungry Bear Tales - Barbora Prikaska (Czech Republic)
- Dimensions - Andrew James (United Kingdom)
- Nona's Boat - Janneke van de Kerkhof (Netherlands)
- Pony Tale - Dylan Glynn (Canada/Czech Republic)
First, the producers pitched their projects and after that, they received from highly experienced experts practical advice and helpful criticism.
During the afternoon, Rainer Robra, Head of the State Chancellery and Minister of Cultural Affairs of Saxony-Anhalt, came at Cartoon Springboard! We would like to warmly thank him for his visit.
We finished the day with a cocktail "Get together of the animation branch" sponsored by our partners (Motionworks, Caligari Film-und Fernsehproduktion and NFP Animation Film) and a mexican dinner at Enchilada.