Cartoon Movie registration
The registration for Cartoon Movie 2022 Online is open.
Go to: My Cartoon > My Registration > Cartoon Movie 2022 > Register for Cartoon Movie
SANITARY MEASURES FOR A SAFE CARTOON MOVIE • NOVEMBER 2021
Who can register?
- Producers whose project has been accepted by the Selection Committee
- European producers without accepted project (considered as “observers”)
- Investors, sales agents, distributors, broadcasters, new media representatives, gaming companies, animation studios, authors, directors, composers, animation professionals, …
- All participants: 950 EUR (excl. VAT, incl. registration fees of the Cartoon Movie and administration costs of the association)
EU companies can recover the VAT charges (if they are liable for VAT)
The registration fees include:
- A full accreditation to Cartoon Movie (8-10 March)
- NEW! Access to the Catch-up Sessions – recorded pitches available online until 31 March.
- Participation in Animation Meets Transmedia (optional - only for producers, game companies and publishers)
- Access to Cartoon's mobile application displaying all information regarding the projects
- E-catalogue to download where you can find all the contact information from everyone who is registered
- The printed agenda with the detailed schedule of the pitching sessions - that you can also use as notebook
- Interpreting services during the pitching sessions
- An Internet Café with Wifi (no computer, no printer, only wifi & plugs)
- The presence of your company and its representatives in the e-catalogue
- Shuttle service organised for the Welcome Dinner
The following meals:
- Welcome Dinner on 8 March and Farewell Cocktail on 10 March
- 2 lunches
- 2 breakfasts served during the Croissant Shows
For producers presenting a project:
- Presentation of your project in front of all potential partners and buyers
- NEW! The possibility (not compulsory) to add a recorded pitch online, see Catch-up Sessions (Page coming soon)
- Feedback forms available for all participants on the digital platform (with the Catch-up sessions)
- The benefit of a consultant’s expertise (chairperson)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Presentation of your project in the mobile application (including your trailer)
- Feedback form available for buyers in the app. It will be sent automatically to the main contact person
- List of presence sent to the producer after the pitching session
- Extra time corner – a special area set up just outside each studio to continue discussions initiated during the pitching session
- The screening of your trailer during the Croissant & Coffee Show in front of all participants
We can help you book your accommodation if you want to. Follow the steps on the online form and we will contact you about the booking as soon as we have received your registration. The payment will be made separately.
Your flights reservation and payment have to be made by your own.
Payment must be made in 3 instalments:
- Pay now a deposit (the invoice of the deposit will be sent within 5 days)
- Pay later the final invoice of your registration (the final invoice will be sent later)
- Hotel and travel costs will be invoiced to you as soon as we receive your approval on our proposals
Payment by card only
- Credit card: Visa, Mastercard or Maestro
In case of cancellation:
- Due to the specific context of the health crisis, all changes and cancellations made until 14 February 2022 will be taken into account – no questions asked. If a reimbursement is necessary, it will be made after Cartoon Movie.
- for cancellations made in writing after 14 February 2022, participants will remain liable for payment of the participation, subscription fees and hotel costs.
- if an air ticket has been issued, it cannot be changed or reimbursed.
- In case of change:
For changes made after 14 February 2022, there will be additional administrative expenses of 25 EUR. If an air ticket has been issued, it cannot be changed or reimbursed.
ALL CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS MUST BE COMMUNICATED IN WRITING to email@example.com
When registering for Cartoon Movie, the participants acknowledge and undertake to respect all regulations stipulated above.