Keynote speech and One-2-One meetings
For animation & video games companies
- To create synergies between the animation, video games & transmedia industries.
- To encourage producers to bring game and transmedia partner at the same EARLY stage as the co-producer and the distributor in the process of a feature film.
- To foster the concurrent development of a feature film and game or apps/transmedia approach based on the same characters and graphic bible, like major hit films.
- From a comic book to a video game: the challenges of storytelling
Case studies: “Blacksad" and "British Gangsters” by YS Interactive (FR)
- Business and technical opportunities between animation and video games
Case study: “White Fang” by Solidanim (FR)
The Cartoon Games will take place on Tuesday 5 March, from 14:00 to 19:00 @ the Palais des Congrès of Bordeaux.
- 14:00-15:15: keynotes
- 15:30-19:00: One-2-One meetings
- Only for animation, gaming and transmedia professionals taking part in Cartoon Movie.
- No extra fee.
- To register, tick the appropriate box on the Cartoon Movie’s online registration form.
- Once registered, fill in your company profile on My Cartoon (compulsory).
➢ 21 December: Deadline to register.