Cartoon Forum 2020 - Registration
The registration for Cartoon Forum 2020 is now open!
Go to: My Cartoon > My Registration > Cartoon Forum 2020 > Register for Cartoon Forum
Cartoon Forum 2020 - "Business first"
Following the authorization of the French government to organize events with less than 5,000 participants and to open the borders within Europe, we are happy to bring to you Cartoon Forum “in real life”.
Nevertheless, safety rules as known now will apply and will have a few consequences.
We have then decided to offer a “Business First” edition, cancelling most of our activities that were held in big groups, like lunches, cocktail & dinners, and focusing on the projects’ pitches and the business around.
You will find all the information on our dedicated page here: “New rules for a safe Cartoon Forum”.
Who can register?
- Producers (with or without project), directors, animation professionals
- Investors, sales agents, distributors, broadcasters, new media representatives, gaming companies, TV, SACD authors, composers…
As meals will not be included in our services, this year exceptionally, we are reducing the registration price to 850 EUR (excl. VAT, incl. registration fees of the Cartoon Forum and administration costs of the association) instead of 1,000 EUR.
EU companies can recover the VAT charges (if they are liable for VAT)
The registration fees include:
- A full accreditation to Cartoon Forum
- Audio-visual equipment
- Interpreting services during the pitching sessions (If we still have to respect strict social distances and thorough disinfection of all devices – like headphones – used by participants, we may not be able to use the interpreter service. We will follow this up and inform you in due time.)
- An Internet Café with Wifi
- The presence of your company and its representatives in the e-catalogue
- The full details & pictures of your project in a mobile app (iOS & Android)
- Shuttle services between the airport and your hotel if you book your flight via CARTOON (only if you travel on 14 and 18 September 2020)
Due to the Covid sanitary precautions, we won’t be able to provide the personal labelled pigeonhole.
For producers presenting a project:
- Presentation of your project in front of all potential partners and buyers
- The benefit of a consultant's expertise
- The screening of your trailer during the Croissant & Coffee Show in front of all participants
- Screening of your project's visual in the Digital Exhibition
- Presentation of your project in the e-catalogue
Regarding the meals:
As explained above, the Welcome Dinner, Regional Dinner and the 3 lunches at the restaurant in the Congress Centre are canceled.
The Croissant Show (morning) and Coffee Show (afternoon) will be held standing.
Accommodation has to be paid extra. The amount will depend on your choice of hotel.
CARTOON can handle the booking for you: just follow the steps on the online form.
Health security measures: Hotels we work with have put in place a "All safe" procedure to assure your safety and well-being during your stay.
More information on the Hotel page.
Payment must be made in 3 instalments:
- Pay a deposit when registering (the invoice of the deposit will be sent within 5 days)
- Pay later the final invoice of your registration (the final invoice will be sent later)
- Hotel and travel costs will be invoiced to you as soon as we receive your approval on our proposals
You can use 2 means of payment:
- Credit card: Visa or Mastercard
- Bank transfer
- In case of change: for changes made after 21 August 2020, there will be additional administrative expenses of 25 EUR. If an air ticket has been issued, it cannot be changed or reimbursed.
- In case of cancellation:
- for cancellations made in writing before 21 August 2020, participants won’t be refunded the sum of 300 EUR
- for cancellations made in writing after 21 August 2020, participants will remain liable for payment of the participation, subscription fees and hotel costs.
- if an air ticket has been issued, it cannot be changed or reimbursed.
- In case of project withdrawal:
Producers whose project has been selected at Cartoon Forum can't withdraw their project after 26 June 2020, or they will have to pay the sum of 1000 EUR. This rule is set in order to be fair to the other producers who didn't have the opportunity to be selected.
ALL CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS MUST BE COMMUNICATED IN WRITING to email@example.com
When registering for Cartoon Forum, the participants acknowledge and undertake to respect all regulations stipulated above.
We fully expect to hold a safe and enjoyable Cartoon Forum in Toulouse this September.
However, in the event of cancellation of the Cartoon Forum 2020, or in the event of a government travel ban (France or your country), your costs will be refunded to you at 100% or the amount will be offered as a credit towards Cartoon Forum 2021.