Cartoon 360 will take place online only from 17th to 19th of November 2020.
- Tuesday 17 November:
pitching sessions, interactive Q&A sessions and keynotes online.
- Wednesday 18 November: pitching sessions, interactive Q&A sessions and keynotes online.
- Thursday 19 November: pitching sessions, interactive Q&A sessions and keynotes online.
Our programme is still under construction, thank you for your understanding and patience.
As Cartoon 360 is an international event, all the sessions will be held in English. Pre-recorded pitches can be done in other languages but they must include English subtitles.
- 50 EUR (+ taxes) for participants without project. Registration deadline: Monday 2 November 2020
- 150 EUR (+ taxes) for producers pitching a project. Registration deadline (if your project has been selected): Friday 9 October 2020
- NB: It is not possible to cancel an online participation. Cartoon will not refund the fee for the online participation.
Click here for more information.
The event is open to professionals pitching a project but also to financiers, potential transmedia partners and producers.... without a project but having already developed a crossmedia brand or thinking of doing so.